Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Shoes and Socks


Today, though I was doing a lot of stuff around the house, I thought I was doing a pretty great job of keeping an eye on the herd, until I happened to step onto the back patio, where, to my amazement, I saw one of my boat shoes in the middle of the yard. How it got there..well, OK, I DO know. Why do my dogs love shoes and socks so much? If you go out into our backyard or our living room, you see bones and balls everywhere. It looks like a tennis match in the middle of a graveyard. These dogs are spoiled (and PetSmart is rich) because they have more toys than some kids do. Kongs, rope bones, stuffed animals that make goofy noises until the ears get ripped off and the stuffing gets ripped out, at which point the toy goes to stuffed animal heaven. I don’t know why we bother with all of that though, because all we really need to do is let them have all the socks and shoes they can handle. The closet and the hamper could be puppy buffet utopia for Molly and Sammi Jo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
My LinkedIn Page: www.linkedin/in/rickwingender
My Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=25519379

Followers