Saturday, November 30, 2013

Tracy and me with Annie (the white one), Sammi (the black one), and Molly Mia. 
We definitely love our dogs. So much so, that we call pictures we take of our dogs and us, "family pictures". We had a great family picture taken of Tracy and I back in 2008 when we had Lexi, Cleo, and Maggie. Of course, all three of those girls have since passed on, and now we have Samantha Jo, Molly Mia, and Annabelle Joy (Annie). Since Tracy's parents were here for Thanksgiving, we had them snap some pictures in our back yard. It was a little too sunny, as you can see, but at least we finally have a picture of what I call the "new tres amigas". 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
My LinkedIn Page: www.linkedin/in/rickwingender
My Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=25519379

Followers