Wednesday, February 11, 2009

The Bandit


Then there was Bandit. The picture here is not the little Bandito, just a picture I found that looked like Bandit. When I was in high school, and my little sister was in junior high, she begged and begged for a little Shih Tsu. Mom eventually caved, and little boy Bandit entered our lives. The deal was, my sister was committed to taking care of it, completely her responsibility. So, you might think this is a plug for getting a dog to teach kids responsibility. Well…I did do a pretty good job of taking care of it, since my sister was too busy with other things to take care of little Bandit. Imagine how happy I was to receive a token of Bandit’s gratitude when, one day after coming home from school, I found my bed pillow soaked in Bandit-urine. Still, he was a great little lap-dog. After my high school graduation, I went off to army basic training, and while I was gone, we gave Bandit away. One of life’s many disappointments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
My LinkedIn Page: www.linkedin/in/rickwingender
My Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=25519379

Followers