Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Hair There and Everywhere. Living with Dog Hair.


Hair There, Everywhere Dog hair. You gotta love it, or at least deal with it. Dogs shed. Some dogs, like Cleo, shed a LOT. I am terrible at brushing; I’m always too busy. Besides, she seems to be doing a pretty good job of getting rid of all the excess hair herself. I can see it when I walk up the steps. And down the steps. And when I sit down on the couch, and when I look at her favorite spot in the foyer, or her favorite spot on the floor next to the bed. In the last several years, we’ve gone through a bunch of vacuum cleaners – I think Consumer Reports is seriously missing the boat by not using us as testers, and our house as a testing lab. We finally got a Dyson vacuum – “the pet one”. It was a little expensive, but damn is it awesome. And, a few years ago, Tracy’s parents bought us a steam cleaner – also awesome – that thing works out more than I do. All we need now is a maid to use these items for us everyday. Despite all that effort, we love the herd as much as ever. At least we don’t have to worry about report cards and soccer practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
My LinkedIn Page: www.linkedin/in/rickwingender
My Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=25519379

Followers