Saturday, February 21, 2009

Why Can't Our Dogs Sleep Through The Night?


Do dogs have internal clocks? Biorhythms? It’s a rhetorical question, because I know they do. The real question is: Why can’t they sync with mine, and why can’t they understand that getting up every two hours in the middle of the night isn’t exactly fun? Maggie is the worst; Lexi isn't far behind. Cleo will wake us up on occasion, and for some reason, Sammi Jo, who is Molly's twin sister, is the only one who never wakes me up. Anyway, I don’t sympathize with new parents, because babies eventually grow up. Dogs do this for 15 years! At least I never have to worry about oversleeping by more than two hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
My LinkedIn Page: www.linkedin/in/rickwingender
My Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=25519379

Followers