Sunday, February 1, 2009

My Dog is Retarded


I think one of my dogs is retarded. Seriously. She’s a victim of the No Dog Left Behind Act. She’s attending a public dog training class. Can a dog be retarded? How can you tell? Molly is our little reddish-blonde mix, one of the twins, and I love her to death. She’s the most affectionate dog I’ve ever had or know, maybe even moreso than Maggie (who is still the best dog ever). Molly loves to give kisses, and she loves to rub her head against yours, like a little bear cub. The weird thing is, when she does that, her butt is way up in the air, like a 2 Live Crew song, if you know what I mean. Part of me thinks its some kind of submissive trait. Awe hell…it’s more fun to just think she’s retarded. Happy 1st birthday, Molly Mia and Samantha Jo! Molly is the blonde on the left

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
My LinkedIn Page: www.linkedin/in/rickwingender
My Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=25519379

Followers