Saturday, February 7, 2009

Snow Fun


Is there anything more fun than playing in the snow? Not if you're a dog. My dogs have been to the ocean and many lakes, and they love to swim. But if you want to see pure unbridled joy, not to mention a dog bounding like a gazelle, you have to just watch them play in the snow. It's a big mystery to them when they first see it. They want to know if it's safe, which is what their expressions say to me when they look outside, then look back at me for reassurance, before exploding through the open door. Maybe it's more fun for them because they know they won't be asked to shovel it, and they'll never have to drive in it. And, it's fun to eat!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
My LinkedIn Page: www.linkedin/in/rickwingender
My Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=25519379

Followers